Thursday, June 17, 2010

The smartest decision I made for my vacation… A review from PK, a client who traveled to Costa Rica and Jamaica

The smartest decision I made for my vacation…

Mary did an absolutely superb job coordinating my travel plans between Costa Rica and Jamaica. From the minor logistical difficulties of traveling from the NYC area to Costa Rica, to arranging for meetings with surf professionals, to guiding me to Jamaica with all the proper paperwork, she made it incredibly easy. 

The resort receptionists I met once I arrived in said countries provided first-class treatment once they saw the thoroughness and authority of her itinerary. These resorts treated me with white glove service, to the point of providing upgrades and amenities not generally offered to the typical traveler.

Mary covered every base, met with me to discuss my plans before I left, and delivered a packet of documents containing every detail necessary to make my vacation a true luxury. (The Costa Ricans even invited me back, they were so happy to have me.)

Mary is that rare professional who can roll out the red carpet when you want it.  Whether I’m going to Central America again, or to visit relatives on the West Coast, Mary will arrange my trips.

PK
(Red Bank, NJ)